Diamond hoop earrings are an excellent way to show your style. They are usually worn to accessorize an outfit and for a night out on the town. They look great with casual clothing and even with something formal to dress it up. When you purchase diamond hoop earrings there are many things you might want to consider.
- Lifestyle: Hoop earrings can either be worn on regular basis or they can be worn for special events. One can alsoopt for petite hoops with minimal embellishments for their casual look. Hoops that come studded with diamond and gemstones accents are appropriate for a formal look. If you are an office worker, consider purchasing medium-sized hoop. These earrings are about 1.50 inches in diameter. If you love to party and prefer spending your weekend at pubs then you must consider purchasing extra-large hoops. These earrings are a biginvestment and you must always pick earrings which you are going to wear on a daily basis.
- Color: Diamond hoop earrings are available in silver, white gold, yellow gold and platinum. Mostly ladiesprefereither white gold or gold for their exclusive diamond hoops. These hoops earrings are elegant and have a way of proclaiming power!
- Diamond Setting: When it comes to the setting, how many diamonds do you want? One diamond at the end of a hoop, or a series of diamonds placed all around a hoop? What about the size? Make sure you have answers to all such questions before you buy diamond hoop earrings for your beloved one.
- Size: The standard size hoops are about 1 inch in diameter. They are the best choice for semi-formal and casual wear. These are eye-catching, give a trendy look, but are not over the top. For a modern look, you may like baguette-cut gems set in a channel style around the circumference of the earring. Over-sized hoops give a sophisticated look regardless of your face shape or hairstyle. But, you need to be very confident to pull these off. These are usually 2.5-3 inches in diameter.
- Make sense of width: The genuine hoops can be slender and graceful or heavy and vivid. If you are looking to diversify your exclusive jewelry collection, then you must consider buying both thick and thin hoop earrings in different sizes.
- Diamond Cut: What kind of cut would you prefer the diamonds to be? Both round and baguette diamonds are popular choices. Round brilliants give off the most dazzle and sparkle, although the cool, classic cut of baguette and emerald style diamonds appeal to some people as well.